Skip to main content

Iglesia de San Lazaro / Church of San Lazaro

Built in 1650, this church stood next to and gave hope to the patients and families of a hospital that treated people with infectious diseases common to colonial times, including tuberculosis and leprosy. 

Calle Las Mercedes, Santo Domingo 10210

Calle Benito Monción Santo Domingo Dominican Republic

Back to top